- Are gifts to the Center tax deductible?
- CHOICES is a 501c(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Are you affiliated with any particular church or denomination?
- The Center is not affiliated with any one church or denomination; we are a non-political, non-profit, inter-denominational christian ministry that provides services to all, without discrimination.
- Where does CHOICES funding come from, and how is it spent?
- CHOICES is funded by individual donors, church mission support and some grant funds. CHOICES operates on an annual budget of approximately $160,000, of which 70% is spent on Programs and Services, 20% on Management of the Organization and 10% on Marketing and Fundraising.
- Are your financial records reviewed by an independent auditor?
- Our annual financial statements and IRS 990 filings are prepared by Nein and Hart, CPA’s of Woodland Park.
- Do you abide by a Statement of Principle?
- Do you provide money for abortions?
- We do not give referrals to abortion clinics or provide any financial assistance to obtain abortions.
- Do you facilitate adoptions?
- We are not a licensed adoption agency, but provide options information which includes adoption.
- Do you distribute any forms of birth control?
- We do not distribute birth control in any form. We do not prescribe nor make referrals for emergency contraception.
Refunds will be issued for online donations as requested.