Values that Drive CHOICES
- All human life is sacred and the unborn child is a human life, therefore we value the preservation of the lives of the unborn.
- We will be proactive rather than reactive in dealing with society’s problems and cultural values.
- We value the worth of every person who comes in our door and will extend the grace and love of God to them in their difficult situations.
- Every person deserves compassion and needs truth to make good life decisions.
- God’s love is redemptive, so we minister God’s forgiveness which leads to inner healing.
- Every person’s gift of time, talents and financial support is appreciated.
- We prayerfully seek God’s guidance to be good stewards over all donations received by CHOICES.